Monday, August 23, 2010

Thinking..

I'm having trouble coming up with ideas about what to write about. I'm at the beach now, so I sort of wanna write about the beach and how relaxing it is and how great it is. But isn't that what most people say? Wouldn't that be just another post about the beach?
So then I got to thinking about what I'm supposed to write about. From what I've seen so far, everything on here has been about some "Second Life" game. What exactly is Second Life, anyway? Either way, I don't think I would want to blog about playing a game, so should I write all about my life? But my life can become repetitive and conflicts in my life would become too difficult to explain fully. So am I supposed to ask you questions? I would think so...but how many people respond to a blog, anyhow?!
Anyway, while I brainstorm to figure it out, here's a random question for you:
Are mute people allowed to sign with their mouths full?
In regards to the beach, however, it is absolutely gorgeous. I'll probably post pictures tomorrow. I left my camera in the hotel room today. Deuces, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment